Tuesday 17 January 2012

Textual Analysis for ancillary tasks

As with the textual analysis for the main task it is also as important to have some textual analysis of the ancillary tasks that I have to create alongside my main text. For the same reasons as before this allows me to notice short film print text conventions and to decide which conventions I will follow.

      

             Textual Analysis of a film poster - Paris Je Te'aime

                   Texual Analysis of Film Magazine Review Page - Total Film

This textual analysis of a magazine review page from total film and the Paris Je T'aime film poster has allowed me to dicover what conventions there are for these print texts that go alongside short films. It has allowed me to think about how many of these conventions I will follow for my own versions of these texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment