Tuesday 17 January 2012

Audience Feedback

 I am going to ask two people to watch my short film and look at my print texts so that they can give me feedback on them. They also will give me compliments and constructive criticisms. This will allow me to see it from an audiences view. I have chosen one girl and one boy.






The feedback was helpful as it did pick up some points and mistakes that I had made and which I needed to rectify, however it is vital to note that as these two people are people I know from school it can be said that this feedback culdbe biased as they would always say good things. On the other hand I do not think that this is the case as they were not shy in helping me with noticeing improvements and they gave me some really good feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment