Tuesday 17 January 2012

Business Card design


I will be showing here the two designs for my business card that I use in my film.


This was the orignal design for the business card which was a prop in my short film. I wanted this business card to be simple so that it culd be grasped quickly in a shot that is not very long. This is why I left the font, colours and layout so simplified. However after playing around with the design for a little longer I came up with another slightly altered design which I ended up using.




This is the final design that I used in my short film for the business card. The layout is the same as the originsl design except that the name of the business "Been There Done That Photography" is larger and has changed the layout so that the "photography" part is underneath the title of what is the film title and the business.

The purpose of this is to explain why I chose this design for my business card and why it looks like it is. Emphasising the link between the film title and the business of the male character.

No comments:

Post a Comment