Tuesday 17 January 2012

Actor profiles

 To complete my film successfully I need to have two actors who can play the roles of my characters to the best of the ability but who will look as realistic and convincing.


Anna Salisbury
Playing the part of Anna

 Anna is a 15 year old college student with an ambition to perform. Being an active member of a local amateur theatre group she has played in a number of performances, most recently taking one of the leads as Juliet in Romeo and Juliet.  Having seen Anna perform myself and hearing fantastic reviews of her acting, I decided that she would be the perfect person to play the part of Anna in my short film.

Jonathan Brindley
Playing the part of Ben



Jonathan is another keen actor and college student. Being 17, he is currently taking Performance Studies as one of his A Levels. Having seen Jonathan in college productions and knowing him on a personal level I knew that he would have the professionalism and the acting ability to play the part of Ben. Jonathan also has the look of what I wanted from this character with his smart yet casual dressing and ability to put his hand to any role.

Having found two brilliant actors with whom it was a real pleasure working with made the experience all so easier. This piece of of work allows the reader to see that both my actors have credible experience in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment