Monday 7 November 2011

Correspondance with Emmanuel Benbihy

Having watched and enjoyed the Paris Je T'aime and New York I Love You short film compilations I feel that Emmanuel Benbihy the creator of this franchise is a man with a great deal of experience in this field. So I am going to attempt to track his email address down and contact him partly for advice and also partly as my idea is to create a short film within the same concept as New York I Love You and Paris Je T'aime and I feel that it would be respectful of me to attempt to ask permission.





Click on images to see larger viewing size

Having emailed Emmanuel Benbihy and recieved this fantastic response from him I have now decided that I am not going to run with my idea, however his advice is still extremely valid in whatever short film I decide to make. Also recieving permission to use pictures from the short film in my textual analysis was very kind of him as well as taking the effort to send me some extra unseen pictures, that are above on this post. This has taught me that making the effort to attempt to contact necessary people is not only important but also can be rewarding in some instances such as this one.

1 comment:

  1. Yas,

    It is a clever idea to post these emails onto your blog. Although there is no area of the marking structure for research and planning called 'professionalism', I can credit you with both organisation and communication skills as both as these are within the examiners wording. Well done

    ReplyDelete